Request for Proclamation
Proclamations shall be presented to organizations, whether nonprofit or not, for community or civic events such as, but not limited to, proclaiming a designated day, week, or month to promote awareness and/or participation in a community-related cause or event. Proclamations may also be presented to visiting dignitaries such as state, federal, and military officials.
You may request a proclamation two ways:
- Online, using the form below
- in-Person, by downloading the request form and returning to the City Clerk’s Office
Note: Please allow a minimum of 30 days for the review and distribution of the proclamation.
- Mobile Pops Day22 Sep 2017
MAYOR’S PROCLAMATION 2017-03 RECOGNITION OF THE MOBILE POPS WHEREAS, the Mobile Symphonic Pops Band, Inc. is celebrating its 40th concert season, providing quality musical entertainment and culture in Mobile County and surrounding areas; and WHEREAS, the Mobile Pops is composed of volunteers, offering their musical talents to the community in free concerts each year; and ..[read more]
- Earth Day – 2017-0221 Aug 2017
- HISTORIC PRESERVATION MONTH 2015-0221 Aug 2017
- Commander USN – Ronnie Finch – City Proclamation29 Jul 2017