City Council Meeting Minutes/Agendas
For the convenience of our citizens, the City of Semmes, Alabama publishes / posts the agendas and meeting minutes for all work sessions, regular and special meetings.
The Semmes City Council meets on the first and second Tuesday of each month. The Work Session begins at 3:00 p.m. and the Regular Council Meeting begins at 4:00 p.m..
The City Council Meetings are held at City of Semmes City Council Chambers
7875 Moffett Road Unit #C (in same complex as City Hall Offices).
CITY COUNCIL MEETING RULES
- All cell phones must be turned off or are on silent to avoid any unnecessary interruptions in the meeting.
- Any person desiring to address the Council must register and complete the request to speak form upon entering the meeting area. Please give the completed form to the City Clerk prior to the meeting being called to order. Public Comments are ONLY allowed during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. When addressing the City Council, the speaker must state his/her name and address.
- Each speaker is allowed three minutes to address the City Council.
- When addressing the City Council, there is to be no personal address to any individual Council member. All statements are to be made to the Chair who will recognize any Council member who wishes to respond.
- To maintain the decorum of the meeting of the meeting, there will be no undue applause and/or public outcry allowed. This is a meeting of the City Council and not an open public forum.