Request for Proclamation
Proclamations shall be presented to organizations, whether nonprofit or not, for community or civic events such as, but not limited to, proclaiming a designated day, week, or month to promote awareness and/or participation in a community-related cause or event. Proclamations may also be presented to visiting dignitaries such as state, federal, and military officials.
You may request a proclamation two ways:
- Online, using the form below
- in-Person, by downloading the request form and returning to the City Clerk’s Office
Note: Please allow a minimum of 30 days for the review and distribution of the proclamation.
- 2019 Proclamation – Colonel William Ray Dodd Day
- 2018-02 Proclamation – Municipal Clerk’s Week
- 2019 – Proclamation – Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- 2018 Proclamation – Suicide Awareness
- Proclamation – Pastor Vint Norris
- 2018-01 – Recognition of Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month
- Mobile Pops Day
- Earth Day – 2017-02
- HISTORIC PRESERVATION MONTH 2015-02
- Commander USN – Ronnie Finch – City Proclamation