Splash Pad Hours
Seasonal Hours – Open Memorial Day Weekend, Closed on Labor Day
SUN. – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- 7 AM- 7 PM
MON. – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- 7 AM- 7 PM
TUES. – CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC- 7 AM- 12 PM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- 12 PM- 7 PM
WED. – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- 7 AM- 7 PM
THURS. – CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC- 7 AM- 12 PM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- 12 PM- 7 PM
FRI. – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- 7 AM- 7 PM
SAT. – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- 7 AM- 7 PM
Rules and Procedures
- Splash Pad is limited to those who are 14 years of age or younger. Parents of younger children may be on the Splash Pad to supervise their children.
- ALL GROUPS OF 8 OR MORE VISITING THE SPLASH PAD MUST CALL AND MAKE RESERVATIONS. For reservations call (251) 649-5752.
- The Splash Pad shall be vacated at the first sound of thunder or flash of lightning and will remain closed for at least 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or lightning flash.
- Children who wear diapers must wear SWIM DIAPERS
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Shoes are prohibited on the Splash Pad
- Use Splash Pad at your own risk – no lifeguard on duty
- No changing diapers on Splash Pad or in pavilions – please use the changing table in the restrooms
- The maximum number of children allowed on the Splash Pad is 30 at one time.
- No horseplay, foul or vulgar language, running, climbing on fence or features, blocking the flow of water, or introducing any foreign object into the Splash Pad fixtures
- No food, drink, candy, gum, containers, sharp objects or glass allowed on the Splash Pad
- No water toys, noodles, buckets, or bats are allowed in the Splash Pad area
- Persons who have contagious illnesses, open wounds, cuts or infections, digestive issues, or persons with Band-Aids and/or bandages are not allowed in the Splash Pad area
- No illegal, disruptive, destructive or inappropriate behavior is allowed
- Any accidents on the Splash Pad will result in the facility being immediately closed until emergency personnel and/or City officials arrive to determine further actions.
- Handicap accessible Men’s and Women’s bathrooms are available on site
- Not Available for night use